(no subject)
Sep. 10th, 2013 09:33 amoops. sent my husband this women's heart attack psa video saying: fyi, stuff you should know. I get an email back: OMG WHAT THE HELL YOU OKAY DO I NEED TO COME HOME???
ooooooooooooops.
I kinda forgot that he left this morning early and barely saw me and i had to get this kids ready and off to school alone.
um. no honey I'm fine. I promise if I'm having a heart attack I WILL ACTUALLY TELL YOU THAT not send you a video you may or may not watch for hours, hoping you'll get the hint and call me an ambulance.
ooooooooooooops.
I kinda forgot that he left this morning early and barely saw me and i had to get this kids ready and off to school alone.
um. no honey I'm fine. I promise if I'm having a heart attack I WILL ACTUALLY TELL YOU THAT not send you a video you may or may not watch for hours, hoping you'll get the hint and call me an ambulance.
no subject
Date: 2013-09-10 01:52 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-09-10 02:41 pm (UTC)YES! exactly. :)
no subject
Date: 2013-09-10 02:12 pm (UTC)Now I can't stop thinking about it and how to turn it into a fic... "argh"
no subject
Date: 2013-09-10 02:42 pm (UTC)full conversations through exchange of videos, ending in complete miscommunication. :D
no subject
Date: 2013-09-10 02:28 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-09-10 02:40 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-09-10 02:38 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-09-10 02:40 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-09-10 06:39 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-09-11 01:29 am (UTC)Well, um, at least he was concerned enough to call...?
:D
no subject
Date: 2013-09-11 01:30 am (UTC):)
(this is maggie, being lazy)
no subject
Date: 2013-09-11 12:44 pm (UTC)